A Hummus Cheese Board is the perfect combination of hard and soft cheese plus a delicious hummus spread. Add some charcuterie and some fruit, and it’s the perfect sweet & savory cheese board.
Why a Hummus Cheese Board works
Cheese boards are always a special way to enjoy a meal but when you add this Healthy Hummus recipe, it elevates it to another level. Adding a spread or even a salad to a cheese board makes it feel like it’s more of a dinner than an appetizer. This is especially true of this board. It’s a full lunch or dinner meal with all areas covered. I like to use a contained tray to keep all of these goodies intact. It’s so much easier than blueberries rolling around a cutting board.
What’s inside this Board
- Healthy Hummus
- Wine Cheese
- Manchego Cheese
- Pepper Jack Cheese
- Dried Sausage
- Green Apples
- French Bread
- Everything Crackers
- Always remember if you don’t have one of these ingredients, you can exchange it with something you have.
- Take it up another level by adding a little honey to this board and drizzle it over the brie, walnut, and green apple.
- The Hummus spread can also be spread on the green apple so you don’t have to eat all the bread.
- The pepper jack cheese gives this board a nice spicy alternative if you are looking for something a little hot. This board could also use some salsa or even spicy queso to keep it a bit spicier.
- If you are looking for a way to get started with cheese boards, check out A Cheese Board Starter Kit for some ideas.