Planning an Easter celebration? Consider creating a magical Easter Cheese Board to serve to your family and friends. Or maybe create this any time of year to add color to your snack table.
Easter Cheese Board
Easter is a wonderful time of year to add a little color to your recipes and cheese boards. This cheese board can be created with your favorite cheeses and accouterments but add some fun pastel colors to give it an Easter feel. If you are not eating meat this time of year, please leave that off and enjoy your favorite cheeses and candied eggs.
What you Need to Create this Board
- Board or tray
- Parchment paper
- Plastic Easter eggs
- Cheese knife for cutting the Brie
- Meat, cheese, fruit, bread or crackers, nuts, and something sweet
Cheese Board Ingredients
- Triple Cream Brie with dried cranberries
- Aged Gouda
- Pepper Jack Cheese
- Manchego Cheese
- Sopressata Pepper & Garlic Salami
- Green Apples
- French Bread
- Black & White Cookies
- Easter Cookies
- Chocolate Covered Almonds
- Chocolate Easter Eggs
How to Put Together this Cheese Board
Notes & Tips
- When creating any of the holiday cheese boards, feel free to add ingredients that represent the particular holiday.
- If you prefer not to cut up the cheese, keep it whole and add a knife for guests to cut it themselves.
- I used only one meat for this board, but you can add Dried Sausage, Proscuitto, or another meat to round it out.